top of page

What to Bring

Clients please bring

  • Government Issued Photo ID

    • Driver’s License/State ID/Passport

  • Original Social Security Card or an ITIN card - you, your spouse and dependents

    • Photocopies and pictures are not accepted.

  • Valid State or Government ID / Driver's License

  • Wage and earning statement(s)

    • Form W-2

    • Form W-2G

    • 1099-INT

    • 1099-R

  • Health Insurance Documents

    • Forms 1095-A, B and C

  • Interest and dividend statements from banks (Forms 1099)

  • Any other tax documents received in the mail

  • Bank Account and Routing Information

    • a voided check is sufficient

If applicable

  • Form 1098(s)

    • Students have 1098-T which can be downloaded on UCSB BARC

  • Last year's return (if possible)

  • Proof of Daycare Costs

    • Total paid for daycare provider and the daycare provider's tax identifying number (the provider's Social Security Number or the provider's business Employer Identification Number) if appropriate.

  • Proof of Charitable Donations

  • Proof of Educational-Related Expenses

  • To file taxes electronically on a married-filing-joint tax return, both spouses must be present to sign the required forms

If one of the following is part of this year’s tax return, we will NOT be able to provide you with assistance:

  • More than five (5) capital gains transactions (i.e. stock sales)

  • Rental income

  • Income from a partnership or trust

  • Depreciation related to business income

  • Multi-state tax forms

  • Form 1040 NR

  • We DO NOT do returns for taxpayers “Married Filing Separate”


We will take appointments FIRST, walk-ins are welcome but we won’t accept new clients 30 minutes before closing.

bottom of page